If you would like to submit a guest post to this blog, follow the instructions below for consideration. Only guest posts that meet these criteria will be considered for publishing.
- Article must be related to Cats, Cat Health, Cat Care, Cat Breeds, Cat Behavior, Kitten Care, and etc. As long as the article is related to cats only, we probably won’t find any reason to reject your article.
- The post must be useful to the readers of this blog.
- The post must be grammatically correct and well-written.
- Max. 1 link/125 words: we are generous and allow you to include any related link in your entry, up to 1 link/125 words. The post must not include unrelated links and must not be entirely self-promotional.
- No unethical links: Guest entries can not contain links to unethical sites, software or commercial, keyword strong unrelated links. Please don’t include cloaked or shortened links.
- The post may include links to your website and blog in a brief authors bio (approximately 3 sentences), which will be published at the end of the guest post.
- Guest posts must be original and may not have been published elsewhere online already. All submissions will be verified for originality using a tool such as Copyscape.com or Plagium.com.
Guest posts that are approved for publishing may be published without notice. Please check the blog periodically to see if your post has been published. Due to the high volume of guest post submissions this blog receives, messages following up on the status of a guest post submission may not be responded to.
Submit Your Guest Post Submission Below: